Shred-N-Go does more than just shred your sensitive information at our Minneapolis shredding facility. When you arrange for a Minneapolis shred bin to be left at your business, we can schedule regular pick ups, without costing your company time and loss of labor.
To get started with effortless document destruction with your Minneapolis shred bin, preview available container sizes below and give us a call!
95 Gallon Cart
The 95-Gallon Cart allows employees to discard their documents through a narrow opening on the lid of the container. A padlock secures these Carts. For larger volumes of documents, the padlock can be removed and lid opened for easier access. 95-Gallon Carts hold approximately 300 pounds of loose documents. 95-Gallon Carts remain locked and can only be accessed by a Shred-N-Go, Inc. Security Operator or a selected employee with a key.
Dimensions: 46″H x 34″D x 26 1/2″W
Capacity: Approximately 300 pounds of loose paper
- 95-Gallon Carts are locked and usually stored in a secured area, a copier center/area, or a large open area.
- The light gray color fits in well with any office dÃ©cor.
- 95-Gallon Carts utilize rubber wheels for quiet and easy mobility.
36″ Executive Security Console
Our Executive Security Consoles allow employees to drop their documents through a narrow receiving slot along the upper face. These consoles hold a capacity of approximately 65 pounds of loose documents. Security consoles remain locked and can only be accessed by a Shred-N-Go, Inc. Security Operator or a selected employee with a key.
Dimensions: 36″H x 19″W x 19″ D
Capacity: Approximately 65 pounds of loose paper
- Our consoles incorporate a “security baffle” which prohibit unauthorized persons from reaching in to retrieve documents.
- Consoles are light gray in color and aesthetically pleasing to office dÃ©cor.
- 19″ x 19″ usable counter space. Perfect for a copier or fax machine or office decoration.
- Consoles stand 36″ high, which is standard counter height.
- Consoles are locked and usually stored near copy areas or open areas near workspaces.
Personal Destruction Containers (PDC’s)
The PDC is ideal for office use, as it fits perfectly up against any desk. It is also great for use in more centralized areas such as beside a photocopier or fax machine for disposal of confidential documents. The sturdy lid makes tampering nearly impossible, yet it is easy to unlock and empty when full. PDCs remain locked and can only be accessed by a Shred-N-Go, Inc. Security Operator or a selected employee with a key.
Dimensions: 16.75″H x 12″W x 13.25″D
Capacity: Approximately 25 pounds of loose paper
- Ideal for any office facility setting where space is limited.
- More secure than the “old cardboard box.”
- Fits perfectly under any desk or in a centralized area.
- Great for eliminating those “lazy tosses” and the associated concerns.